Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hyper Me is Hyper

So, apparently it is impossible for me to go to sleep before 4 a.m. This is something that Fiance is not fond of, especially because for some reason tonight, he's made it his mission to stay up with me, despite the fact that we're driving two hours away tomorrow to see my mom at 10 a.m. and one of us should be responsible and go to sleep.

Of course, they're calling for a high of 23 degrees tomorrow, so I'm all excited to go out anyway. (By the way, if it's this cold, there should be some snow here. There's no reason for it to be this cold and there's nothing to show for it.

But all this has led to is me finding the bag of gummy sharks that I bought the other day at a local Mennonite store, and devouring a couple while loudly singing the "Jaws" theme and throwing them at Fiance and giggling. He retaliated by going "Huuuuungry....huuuuuuuungry.....hungry hippos, hungry hippos..." set to the theme of  "Jaws" and now it's stuck in my head.







See? Gummy sharks exist, though the pictures are blurry, like when people take pictures of the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot or aliens. But they're real, and they taste like blue raspberry.

I don't know why I needed to validate the fact that gummy sharks exist. I'm sure that you either 1) didn't care or 2) believed me, and if that's the case, you're sweet.

I think I'm disturbing Fiance, while he's watching The Fifth Element, seeing as I'm blaring music and random youtube videos two rooms in the way. I apologized for the loud music, and blamed it on his little brother, who decided to put a lot of random stuff on my iPod saying that I need to listen to 'the good stuff'. Yes, I do like screaming death metal whatever. But at 4 in the morning, I do not need to be listening to something soft and then have someone sounding like they're going to come through my laptop speakers and eat me.

Though any song called "Bondage Goat Zombie" is a win in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment