Saturday, March 19, 2011

Level of Productiveness Today - 3/19/11

Goals
  1. Have a picnic with Little Miss
  2. Do dishes
  3. Do laundry
  4. Pick up House
  5. Organize DVDS
  6. Give bath/Take shower
  7. Make a grocery list for Fiance to pick up at the store
  8. Read 'Things Fall Apart' for History since Spring Break ends Monday.
  9. Do Homework for the upcoming weeks, so I will not be scrambling at the last minute...like usual. 
  10. Play more Dream Day Wedding
  11. Play more Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  12. Watch a movie with Fiance when he gets home.
  13. Go to bed at a reasonable hour.
Let's see if I can do any of these, shall we?

Actually Accomplished

  1. Have a picnic with Little Miss  - Yeah, this was semi-successful. She was more worried about playing in the yard and attempting to pick up all of my flowers than eating. And when she did eat, she crammed it all into her mouth at the same time. As for the bread, well, the birds should be eating well.
  2. SURPRISE ACCOMPLISHMENT - 12:53 PM - LITTLE MISS POOPED IN THE BIG POTTY! YAY! 
  3. Take showers - Well, both Little Miss and I ended up taking a shower. This means my legs did not get shaved, but luckily, this time I got to wash my hair before the hot water turned ice cold.
After a nap, everything went off track. I cooked. I played outside. And now I can't see this super moon that everyone is going on about. Thanks trees! Hmph. At least I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment