Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm Free!

For now, anyway. My aunt has so wonderfully decided to take Little Miss off of my hands for me while I go relax. This is very, very welcome. Little Miss has been absolutely terrible - a side effect of the terrible two's, I'm afraid, and I need some time away from her so I can relax and rejuvenate my patience and all that jazz.

My mother decides to tell me this makes me a bad mom. No, it doesn't. I'm a stay-at-home mom, and full-time college student who never gets any time alone anymore. If I didn't get out and away every now and then, I just might scream and rip my hair out. Especially with the fact that Little Miss' favorite new phrase is "I hate you." And the fact that she ignores everything I say. And rolls her eyes. I cannot stand the eye-rolling. She's two! She shouldn't be rolling her eyes yet.

So here I am, hiding out in the school computer lab, in a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie which loudly proclaim "I'm a frazzled mom and I don't care anymore" wishing there was someway I could sneak back home and go to sleep (which there isn't). Instead, I will settle for studying for psychology, working on my short story and fucking around on Facebook.

Also print out my resume, because I need a job.

Of course, I'm not really all that sure if I should go dropping off resumes looking like I just rolled out of bed. That probably wouldn't go over well with future employers.

No comments:

Post a Comment